BERSIH 2.0 : CLEAN it's in English

Last few weeks we have been listening to people and media go all out about this thingy called Bersih. I dont really care much about Bersih daaaaa. But because my closed family members scattered everywhere are very active in politics, then I try to figure out. We have BN, PKR and PAS in the house of descendant Arwah Syed Osman:) I wonder why they joined politics in the first place. I hope its for a good deed to help the society and the country.

My sister for instance has been in and out of politics for years now, huh. Maybe due to change of ideology in that parties that she cant stand. Only people in the parties will know. And we need to realize that we rakyat actually didn't know much. Only people in politics know how dirty the politics is or how clean for that matter. If we are not part of them we are supposedly cannot comment much. So how do we leave with and in it, and who do we to trust and the need to trust?

Some of us don't even have a clue on how the politics works. That was why the approach for politicians are different if you're in different areas example in village as compared to in KL. However, nowadays politicians must understand that even in rural area the information travel thru many means and it can be there in split seconds. Thus, they need to be careful. Dont tell me  kampung boy dont have FB or twitter or even a blog huh ;) My basic comment is when we are in any situation such as this, we as a society and an individual needs to do some evaluation and homework on who they are. How often they change their ideology/gies? How do they stand as politicians and leaders in our eyes. How do they make decision if you see them change decision frequently, what does that mean? It could be that they have a lot of voice around them that they cant really stick to when it comes to ultimate one. BTW, this can also be applied in the office... kekeke

I gave you a very classic example on how Tun M take care of Malaysia. No doubt that it is not easy to be a leader for a country but he stood still many years and he is the one with a firm decision, very charismatic. You will not see many people come by such as him. How many times he changes his decision that we rakyat is aware, in his life as a leader. He could be smart and intelligent personally but I am sure he's around allies play the most crucial influence towards him. In Malay we called it, "Pendirian yang teguh dan saksama" and hey no turning back once it is made.

Not everyone is perfect of course, he will also has his flaw. But who cares if you take care of Malaysia that much. Even if he's taking our money 100%, he actually giving back to us more than we could ever think of. That is called The Leader. Am I doing good? I mean my Engrend lah ;)
It's a very lonely task up there as a leader. Hmm where were we... Actually I just want emphasize that Bersih 2.0 its not a joke. Its a rally that wants to speak for itself on upcoming erection. I mean election, sorry on my typo error BTW.

Do I care? of course I do... I have Sport Day on 9th July and I have to go to pick kids and everyone else have got many plan that day. Do we need to cancel that? Looking at whenever the government really caught whoever that wore yellow-T and do roadblocks, I just can smile and many will do the same. Its ridiculous right and I hate when I saw DSAI name printed everywhere. Just leave him alone lah. Why so worried about DSAI? We have a country to look after and not DSAI lah. For god sake!

All in all, as a mom, I love this country very much. When you have the power to decide, do it responsibly. Maybe for all we know the rally is a bad idea and for all we know, the rally will make us change on our way in the voting room. Maybe no change at all. Who is the auditor E&Y? kekekeke

As plain as I can say, I realize one thing as a layman person and a woman, only KOTOR (dirty) people afraid of BESIH (clean). "Politik kotor, korupsi kotor, kerajaan kotor, polis kotor, hakim hakim kotor", so these are the people that have brought disrespect to Malaysia. With that on the 9th July rally, do I have to care? Bye for now. Take care.

"My hubby cabuted pulak tuh balik Perlis this coming weekend. Hopefully tiada apa2 berlaku, untuk yg pergi dan untuk yg tinggal!"

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Daughters and Ayah

Felda HotSpring Sungai Klah Sungkai

Happy Teacher`s Day