Transformers 3: Dark, Moon, Something


Ok let me tell ya what happened. I don’t really fancy pop-corn when watching movies at cinema. I always want something heavy like fries or chicken nuggets or even burger. So you know right, what I always want to bring inside the cinema.I was really good at bringing all those literally inside. Of course as mom I will have humongous bag with me. That kind of bag is called trendy handbag. So when I know I am going to watch movies I will bring big handbag. My so called new hubby didn’t know my habits of sneaking around with outside food. At times, its Ikea curry puffs, or the hotdogs. The one sell at cinema is not that good and daaaa... its very expensive.

So what happened last weekend at the Dark of the Moon. 4 of us... yup 4 of us and I don’t encourage my kids eat popcorns. Arissa was with her coughing. Popcorn will be a no-no. Where were we? So the kids with no choice they have to follow what Ummi have ordered. So I ended up ordering value set meals at mcD. Cheap right, only RM4 plus with drinks. So I ordered 2 sets. I have to put all inside my lovely bag.

As I walked, I felt my feet cold with some drippings of water. The movie has already started and gosh we needed to walk fast and not to make it obvious that I brought all the food from mcD. As we found our sit and about to take out everything, I realized my half of the legs were very cold and smells like a mix of hot fries with coke, and guess what happened to my things inside the handbag? Its either floating or sinking with a water called COKE: my purse, makeup, handphone, perfume and office nametag! OMG what should I do. The 3 of them couldn’t be bothered as they were watching the movie and whatever I said was just disappeared with the super duper soundtrack of Transformers.

The kids started to ask for fries and nuggets and bla bla bla. Thank god I still can save their burgers and some of the fries and chicken nuggets. All other were really wet and wet. I did’t have tissue with me and mcD only gave me 2 tissues. This was the climax!

The other thing that I didn’t mention was I had a spare of sanitary pad inside my bag. Luckily I have this gals, if not I don’t know what will happen. It absorb the coke like nobody business!  But I only have one, which I should have bring more, I don’t think even tissue can help much ;)
So the entire movie has become a coke dry-in movie for me with a sanitary pad, of course! Very uncomfortable and have to go to washroom to clean my pants. I took out all my stuff in the dark and put em on my seat.  And I know the kids and hubby didn’t even realized the whole drama just because its Transformers!

Will I do it again. Yes I will and next time am thinking of just Ikea curry puffs or hotdogs and bottled mineral water  TO GO! So WHAT? Till then, enjoy your day :one at a time! Bye…

Ulasan

  1. From Wawa via FB: Salwa Nassir hahaha ila, nice piece... well, only fahmi had good time watching the movie last friday night, jai & i dozed off a bit here n there, while farhan slept throughout the movie! hehehe

    BalasPadam
  2. From Chui2 via FB: Karen Tan creative problem solving.. I like!!

    BalasPadam
  3. From Hanna via FB: Knorrmacx Hanna You may try it again...this time put them in plastic bag before put in yr handbag :)

    BalasPadam
  4. Ulasan ini telah dialihkan keluar oleh pentadbir blog.

    BalasPadam
  5. Hahaha... Hanna u shud c d new plastic bag for macD softdrinks

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Daughters and Ayah

Felda HotSpring Sungai Klah Sungkai

Happy Teacher`s Day