Who are you?

When I look at my stat, I realize my audience are from the States and Canada. Hmmm... where are all my friends in Malaysia. I kinda lazy today with breakfast and lunch. Had a small portion of rice plus egg and at lunch only a few crackers. Yup only a few crackers, I am telling ya! Was looking at what happened last night. It was insane for both of us, me and hubby to go back to The Curve to change movie ticket. Yeay we have a buyer for tonite show at midnite. We have bought ours for tomorrow show at 3pm, The Curve. Yup it will be a couple seat. So me will be sitting with Arissa, I want to let Pak Man sit with Danish and have some bonding there. Must be that day, someone will say NO ;)

Very many people last night. Wrong Engris ;) A group of company was there as well for Transformer, Dark of the Moon. They said Super Duper awesome. Went to Ikea for our so-long-not-getting hotdogs, yum2. Then walked thru Harvey Norman Shop. They still have a lot of ipad2 left. Many people there asking questions. Saw the price for Wifi and 3G at RM2499. I seriously still dont understand how the 3G works. Do we insert our Sim Card inside or its just a conversion. Huh?

They didn't have Samsung galaxy tab tho. So we just mingle around the area and talking about technology. How bored that can be but because I wanted it so badly it turned out to be a great conversation. Was comparing 7in with 10in, I prefer 10in tablet from samsung. Will be here this month but not sure the price tag. 

Now its around 9:30pm, we went back to The Curve and dropped by for awhile to F.O.S. Yup our favorite place is either FOS, Reject Shop, Bundle or Night Market ;) The Curve FOS is closed but they have done some amazing sales deal downstairs at the foyer. Some dry-fit shirt at around RM8. I saw Land's End brand everywhere. Hmmm... really remind me of Iowa Mall, last time.

That was crazy unplanned nite and we reached home at around 11pm. Now I am thinking to skip Larian 1Malaysia for my kids tomorrow. What is Larian 1Malaysia by the way? And for your information, we parents have to also attend Sports Year-Day the next weekend for the school, as well. Pity us the kids and the teachers, that all I know.

Till then, be good and have a great weekend. Will write to you sooner. 

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Daughters and Ayah

Felda HotSpring Sungai Klah Sungkai

Happy Teacher`s Day