Wait!

Ok wait! For a moment I haven't thanked anyone yet for this blog. First of all to Johan Sopiee, thanks for the lovely photo taken for the breeze and breath to my header template. I always love this capture and I am not sure how challenging it was to take this butterfly.

Second of all, to myself for changing my mind to start on something else. I know wordpress.com is good but with their limitation on advertisement, sorry folks I got to peek on someone else for a writing, FREE. I still struggling with blogspot.com tho. But I will still share my thoughts along my way.

Third of all to my hubby for the festive card if you can peek at the sidebar of this blog. That is where our love begins... so to speak. I will tell you why and how too, when time permits.

I am a mom to begin with, 2 gorgeous kids. I am in my second marriage. And yes you can ask why my first marriage didn't workout well. And you can also ask about the challenges I face on second one as well.

People say life is good, enjoy it. But not many people can experience thru great life. A lot of people experience challenges and difficulties in life. It's not what you have experience but how you handle that experience is much more crucial to what life can bring you. I have to go now and will talk to you soon. Pour that in and may your reading be a bless to yourself and someone else. Till then bye for now!

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Daughters and Ayah

Felda HotSpring Sungai Klah Sungkai

Happy Teacher`s Day