From that day...

Realized that when  I first wrote this blog, it was around Mar 2009. Now its June 2011. After 2 years and 3 months I am trying hard to activate this blog again. I am not a fan of blogspot. Why? The choice of template is very minimal which might not be an excuse for some people ;)


Let me see... Today was a very wet day. I mean only the morning part here in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. First of all thanks very much for being the reader. Most importantly I know someone is reading my blog as of now. I love to express myself in writing. If anyone has ever known me they know that I am not that talkative from the outside. A bit reserve to myself. I only talk a lot to my love ones. Kids - Hubby - Parents - and very close coworkers, and you know who you are. What have I done today? Went to the bank, its CIMB Bank guys. The opening account service is just sickening. The waiting time is too long and staff should be more during lunch time.

At the end me and hubby didn't get a chance to grab lunch. We just pack some buns from King's Confectionery nearby Section 14, PJ. Tonite we want to eat big. Bigger and better from our night market near the house at Saujana Utama. I cant really imagine myself with lots of food bags: have laksa, nasi dagang, ayam goreng berempah and murtabak! Wow I am bless with the food around our country.

Till then I out of here. Teel me what you want to know about me, my family, my life and my country. Will share with you along our way thru writing. Bye from now and take care FOLKS!

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Daughters and Ayah

Felda HotSpring Sungai Klah Sungkai

Happy Teacher`s Day